Decision Research Corporation’s DecisionMaker™ Suite is Your Dynamic End-to-End Policy Administration System Solution Which Increases Productivity, Provides Greater Accuracy in Less Time, and Strengthens Client Satisfaction through Optimized Customer Service Features.
Think of DecisionMaker™ Suite as your “taking care of business” toolkit to manage your entire policy base—including:
- Automated quotes
- Policy administration
- Billing, and Claims.
DecisionMaker™ Suite also includes Portal Access, a powerful set of tools that allow your business to become Web-accessible to all your agents.
Think Flexible: DecisionMaker™ Suite policy administration system is designed to meet the requirements of businesses of all sizes operating in all US markets. Modules are platform-independent and Internet-enabled to allow you to work from any location with an Internet connection.
Think Configurable: The DecisionMaker™ Suite is designed to simplify all the complex processes related to insurance rating and policy management. You may select the complete system or stand-alone modules in any combination to meet your specific business requirements.
Features At a Glance:
- Fully integrated end-to-end P&C policy administration system designed using a service oriented architecture
- Web and browser-based graphical user interface offers ease of use from any location with an Internet connection
- Automated editing, rating, rate calculation, billing, and claims processing
- Accommodates state-specific, company-specific, and other custom info. through user-maintained tables.
- Comprehensive electronic funds transfer features
- Available as a complete suite or as individual modules
- Tested and attested by major property and casualty insurers nationwide
Benefits At a Glance:
- Increases productivity by speeding up all key tasks related to managing your multiple lines
- Delivers greater accuracy through automated calculations and elimination of manual information re-entry
- Enhances customer satisfaction through faster response and improved customer service capabilities
- Increases staff productivity at all levels by focusing on business issues rather than on paperwork
- Reduces complexity by simplifying business on the Internet/Intranet
- Increases flexibility—you choose one or more modules to best meet your business requirements
Request a demo DecisionMaker™ Suite today and find out how DRC’s Software Solutions can help you stay ahead of the competition.
DRC is a highly experienced and trusted software company that consistently delivers and successfully implements solutions to support Personal, Commercial, and Specialty lines of business in the property & casualty insurance industry. From the small startup insurers and MGAs to insurers with written premium in excess of $2 billion, DRC clients have chosen DecisionMaker™ for their rating, quoting, billing, policy administration and claims needs and an impressive return on investment.
Find out about GameChanger™ – DRC’s new policy administration system scheduled for release in Q4 2012.
Are you offering your clients the Mobile Advantage? Discover the features and benefits of DRC’s Mobile Technology for the insurance industry.
For more information visit us @ DecisionResearch.com and/or contact:
(808) 949-8316 ext. 120
The modern insurance marketplace has come a long way since the 1680s and Edward Lloyd’s…
RS X Rating simplifies implementation with legacy policy administration systems on mainframes and AS400 systems…
DRC helps insurers of all sizes grow by providing technology solutions that increase the effectiveness…
In today’s insurance market, one of the quickest ways to outperform is to automate from…
DRC understands the risk involved to the vendor selection committee, especially with the rapid advances…
DRC Rater is a powerful innovation for insurers of all sizes to fully automate existing…
Early policy administration systems had large structures and could execute only limited requirements with minimal…
Join DRC for the 2018 WSIA Spring Summit in Phoenix, AZ on April 11-14. If you’re…
Last week, DRC officially launched the RS X Rating Platform at Insuretech Connect 2017 in Las Vegas. We…